Monday, October 3, 2011

Lehi Roundup Rodeo - June 2011

I seriously love the Lehi Roundup Rodeo. It is something that we went to growing up. Connor and Jason love it to. Megan hasn't been old enough to go yet. Not that they have an age limit but you sit on the bleachers and can't move once you sit down so I am pretty sure she would go stir crazy. Maybe next year we'll take her. Here are some of the pictures:

I love the girls riding their horses. I grew up riding horses and still love horses. One day Jason and I want at least 1 of our own.
Cute little cowboy. He got all dressed up for this and he loved it.

This is Connor the next day. Doesn't he look cute with his boots and shorts. Notice his rope around the railing. He told me he was roping a cow.

No comments: