Monday, October 3, 2011

Hike with family!

One afternoon we decided to go for a hike up Millcreek canyon. It was so fun! I love this kind of day, when we can be together as a family, doing something fun and not having any destractions.
It was so pretty and I took lots of pictures.


Connor always wanted to be the leader.

It was so green and lush. I wish you could really tell how beautiful it was.



They are so cute. Connor said let me hold your hand to Megan cause it was a little steep. They were seriously troopers! Connor walked almost all of the way and it was a 3.8 mile hike.

Love that face! She has a rock in her hand and she is so happy. She wanted to be like the boys, see below.
Jason skipping rocks and Connor trying to. :o)
I am so thankful for this family!
I think they look so much alike. What do you think?
Beautiful! This is one of those days I do not want to forget!

5 comments:

EMILEE said...

IT LOOKS SO PRETTY, WHAT A FUN THING TO DO AS A FAMILY!!

The Brady Bunch said...

wow! that is beautiful!

Becky said...

That looks like so much fun! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Janette said...

That looked like such a fun time. I love all these new posts!!

Andrus Family said...

Couldn't agree with your more - I LOVE simple days like that!