Thursday, September 15, 2011
Golfing
Back in June one day after work Jason called and said let's all go golfing. It was so much fun. There is something about the first time your kids experience something. They are always so happy and excited. This day was one of those days I don't ever want to forget.
Connor loves to be like his dad. If you ever drive by our house and Jason is outside, Connor is usually right there with him. I love it. 



Megan was the score keeper and was perfectly happy about that.
It was so funny. Jason decided to let Connor drive the cart, I was in the passenger seat holding Megan and Jason was walking next to us. Well Connor pushed the pedal too fast and didn't know how to stop and we crashed right into this little pond. Luckily we didn't tip over or anything and Jason was fast enough to help. I didn't feel like I could do anything cause it happened so fast. Lesson learned don't let a 4 year old drive. We all had a really good laugh though. It was a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so fun! I was laughing out loud at the end though. Just ask Camille about her golf cart experience the last time we went golfing with them.(:
We will have to try that sometime. That is so cute! looked like a fun experience.
I only like golfing because of the golf carts. :) Great family memory
Post a Comment