
Megan didn't really like having to go to bed with all the booming fireworks going off - it scared her. So I put her in bed with Connor until she fell asleep. (It's kind of hard to see her.) Connor is such a big comfort to Megan. I hope they always have a good relationship.
On Sunday, July 3rd my great friend Janette was having a birthday party. It is always so great to see her and her family since they live in Las Vegas.

Other great friend Jackie, Janette, me

Megan squeezing Lila (Janette's little girl). Megan loves Lila even though they only see each other a couple times a year she always talks about her.
After the party was over we went for a drive then stopped by our friend's the Laga's. We were standing outside and Connor and his buddy Brody were wrestling and said they were playing "Kung Fu Panda". Then I looked over and Connor was sitting there crying a little. I told him to come here but he didn't move so I thought something was up. We got him home and took off his shirt cause he was pointing to his shoulder and saying it really hurt and was still crying. I could tell he really was hurt. He had a big bump on his collarbone and I thought it might be broken. We took him in and sure enough it was. He was such a trooper though.

They used this sling to stabilize his arm. He wore it for 4 weeks. He didn't complain much at all and I only had to give him pain meds the first 2 days. His buddy Brody came by the next day with a toy, some treats, and a balloon. I should've gotten a picture because it made Connor's day. It was so nice too.
Later on July 4th we did fireworks:

The blanket Connor is holding is from the E.R. the night before. They gave it to him and he loves it.




I love Megan's expression - so funny. She kept doing this to the big fireworks going off.
No comments:
Post a Comment