I love being in the Young Women's and I was especially grateful to be able to go to girls camp this year. I always loved going when I was a teen and being a leader is just as much fun!
Here the girls are getting ready to go snipe hunting.


Can you tell we are sitting by the fire in this picture? These are some of the leaders, Me, Teisa, Christy, and Kris.

This is the water fight some of us had. You might not be able to tell but my pants were soaked. So much fun!

Our camp theme:

So we had to do skits and this is the leaders skit. Us before...

And after...

I can't believe I am posting this but it was way funny. It is where you look like "little people" and someone is behind you with their arms as your arms and your arms are the legs. Can you tell lipstick was involved?
The hike. So beautiful. It was awesome and kind of a hard hike. It took about 5 hours but I loved it! These are the amazing girls! I truly love them!


Christy, Kris, Bre', Roxanne, Becky, Teisa, Me, Sherry.
These are most of the leaders and I am so thankful for them. They are great women and great examples to me! I feel so lucky to work with them!
3 comments:
I'm sure the Young Women love you, Elisa!
That looks like so much fun!! You seriously look like you could be one of the girls.(: I bet you are so great at that calling.
I am sure the girls just adore you, and hey sure are lucky o have ya! Hope you are well.
Post a Comment