Thursday, November 10, 2011

Connor's 5 and trip to St George!!! (August 2011)

This is the night before Connor's birthday. We gave Connor his present the night before so they didn't have to stay in the bags. (You'll see what I mean.)

Priceless!

The next day on his birthday, August 27th, he had a soccor game. What a cute boy! He is such a sweet boy too!
My sweet friend Ame brought donuts for the game treat and for Connor's birthday.
After Connor's game Great Grandma and Grandpa Gatherum came to wish him a happy birthday.
After that we went to McDonald's with two of Connor's friends. We decided to just do a family party this year so we thought this might be fun for him to see his friends. (Noah, Connor, Brody)
That evening we had a family party at the clubhouse so we could swim. It was a lot of fun!

My mom has made each of the grand kids blankets for their birthday this year. It is so cute and so so comfy. Connor loves it!

Connor is such a great boy! I am so thankful that he is my little boy and that he is the oldest in our family. He is a great example to all of us and is such a smart kid. He loves to be with his dad and his friends. He loves to be outside, especially with his dad and loves to make others happy. He is a kind and loving little boy and I love him to pieces!


So my mom and I made a quick trip to St George to see my Grandparents and to see my cousin DeAnna and Aunt Carol. DeAnna had her baby in June so we wanted to see her too. I wish we lived closer because I sure miss you all.
DeAnna, Me, My mom, My aunt Carol and Connor and Meg. Wasn't a long enough visit but it was a great one!
The funny kids.
We went to see this beautiful baby Kinley!

No comments: