Monday, March 8, 2010

The Camp Out

Last week Jason told Connor they could have a camp out in the basement and sleep in a tent. So Friday came and Connor was so excited. It was funny because they set the tent up at 7 pm and Connor was ready to go to bed (he is NEVER excited or ready to go to bed at 7). They had lots of fun and I am so glad that Jason is such a great dad. Jason is also a great cook these days. If we don't go to families on Sunday Jason cooks dinner and I LOVE IT! Yesterday he cooked some yummy sweet n' sour meatballs and some banana bread. Thanks Jas for being such a great husband!
The second picture is right before bed. Jason gave Connor one of his old headlamps and Connor loved it. He wore it ALL day on Saturday too.

4 comments:

Kip and Lindsay said...

Jason is such a great dad and hubby! :0) That is such a great idea for Connor to have a camp out. Was it his first camp out? I hope all is well with you guys!

ChicChat said...

That is cute of Jason & Connor. Are you packing? ;)

Candace said...

What a great idea! He deserves Dad of the Year after that. :)

Janette said...

ha ha! that is adorable. I love that Connor was so excited for bed. Jason seems like such a great dad and hubby. I am glad you have such a good guy for a husband. You two are awesome parents.
btw, thanks for the comment about the pics. Most of the time it's an accident when they turn out good.