Monday, March 29, 2010

California/ Disneyland

We just got back from California! Wow it was so great!!! I miss it already. This was our first time as a family on an airplane, but to my surprise Connor and Meg did great! The weather was perfect and we even came back with a tan (it is probably fading) but it was so nice!
We went to Disneyland, the beach, San Diego, and hung out by the pool. It was so needed and it was SO wonderful! Here are some pics:

DISNEYLAND
The Buzz lightyear ride was Connor's favorite!!

THE BEACH

I love the ocean! It is so beautiful and peaceful. Notice in the last picture it put Megan right to sleep. I have a nice tan line from where she was sleeping. :o)

SAN DIEGO

This is Connor chasing a duck. He loves to chase birds.


OTHER THINGS WE DID OR SAW:

The Newport Beach Temple! So beautiful! The next picture is the hotel - Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us come with you!
This is Megan just being funny! She loves to put Connor's hat on.
This was taken just before we were headed to the airport - I think Connor and Megan are tired. Lots of good memories on this trip! Can't wait to do it again.

13 comments:

Kim said...

awww so jealous. I have been wanting to go so bad but Dustin says it would be too hard with Boston. Was Megan hard?

Janette said...

that looks so fun! I LOVE the family picture, so cute. Disneyland and the beach looked fabulous. makes me want summer to come already.

The Barkers said...

I love with one with Megan and her mickey ears! That hotel is beautiful and the weather looked awesome! Wish the sun would head our way. . .no more snow. You look darling as always.

Jen T said...

How fun! Such a cute family!

EMILEE said...

CUTE PICTURE'S, MAKES ME WANT TO GO, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUN..

Candace said...

These pics make me realize how bad I need a vacation! Looks like an amazing time! Love the family pic at the top of your blog. :)

ChicChat said...

Cute pics. Jason looks like he was so excited to meet Mickey. I can't believe the trip was here and now its gone. (sniff, sniff)
I'm ready to plan the next vacation.

Kip and Lindsay said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun! :0) You guys are such an adorable family! And I am still always amazed at how skinny you are after 2 kids, I am still working on it. Love you guys!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

That looks like so much fun! What a cute family.

Leslie said...

Wow, I am way behind in my blog reading and I just saw this update. What a bad friend I am that we've talked since you've been back and I didn't even ask about your trip!!! But it looks like you guys had so much fun, and I'm sure Connor will be talking about it for months to come!! Love all of the pics. And were you always planning on flying?

The Ceder House's said...

Looks like lots of fun! I am dying for the summer right now! Oh- by the way- Hi NEIGHBOR!!! Its not 100% offical yet- but around April 24th I maybe living extremely closer to you!!!!!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Looks like fun! Glad you loved it!

The Brady Bunch said...

SOOOO FUN! I LOVE California!