Monday, February 22, 2010

What we've been up to... not a whole lot!

Today Connor wanted us to dress up and play superhero's, so Connor was Batman, Meg was Superwoman and I was a vampire. (The second picture is of Connor's second Halloween as a vampire. This is the cape I used.) Connor wanted us to wear his hats too. It was pretty cute. Does Meg look like a boy in a hat? Haha.
Last week I had to take Megan into the Dr's because she was working harder to breath and I was worried about her. Sure enough it's RSV. YIKES! Luckily she was the worst over the weekend and Jason was home to help. Also her oxygen saturation has stayed high enough so no supplimental O2 is needed. I am glad we aren't going to end up at Primary's like we did with Connor. (See post in April 2008). They wanted her to come back today for a check up and she is doing better. It is crazy how little ones can catch anything. I don't have a clue how she got it but it sounds like it is everywhere so WASH your hands often! (That is just the nurse in me) :o)


Meg loves to cheese it! As you can see so did Connor when he was little.
Bath time is Meg's favorite time!
Connor had been begging to go outside to ride his bike and a couple weeks ago it was nice enough. What is up with this winter weather? It seems so much different than last year! All I know is I am really looking forward to spring!

8 comments:

Kip and Lindsay said...

So cute! I love those kiddos so much! :0) We need to play soon! Thanks for sharing the pictures of them!

Candace said...

I love the bond a brother and sister have, and you can see that in the top pic. So cute! Glad to hear your little lady is on the mend. :)

Andrus Family said...

So glad to hear Meg is getting better - I HATE RSV!! And I love that you were all dressing up as superheroes. Looks like so much fun. Great pics!!

The Barkers said...

They are so cute! I love their cheese smiles! You are the cutest mom playing superheros with them! Sure miss seeing ya!

EMILEE said...

WHAT A CUTE MOM YOU ARE TO PLAY DRESS UP, SO CUTE. I HOPE MEGAN IS DOING BETTER. I KNOW I'AM READY FOR SPRING!!!

The Ceder House's said...

I LOVE that picture of them in their capes together! It was so good seeing you at Target! We need to all get togther soon!

ChicChat said...

Those are cute kids!!! So glad I'm their favorite aunt! ;)

Karin said...

I love the cape picture! So cute!