Megan's cute birthday cake that my mother-in-law made and I made the cupcakes.
Megan is so much fun! She is learning so much and even starting to say some simple words like mama, bye, and batman. I know you don't believe me but Connor runs around with his batman cape and says batman and she picked it up from him. I didn't really think that was what she was saying until she repeated it after him, kind of funny! She also waves and she pulls herself up on everything. She doesn't walk yet but she will stand alone for just a couple seconds and loves to hold on and push things to walk. I love to hear her sweet laugh and she loves to play peekaboo. She has been such a blessing in our family and we love her to pieces!!! Happy birthday Megs!
8 comments:
Happy happy birthday Megan!!
Happy Birthday Megan. Elisa the cake turned out cute.
She is so sweet! I'm sorry we missed the party. I had to work. Mike was suppose to call you, but I don't know if he did or not. I hope she had a blast eating her yummy cupcake. Happy birthday Megan!
Happy Birthday Megan!
One year old already?! Happy Birthday Megan!!!
You have the cutest little girl & the cutest family. I can't believe that she is 1 year old. Time goes by way too fast!! Well give her a hug for us!! Love ya!
Wow, that is an amazing cake! Happy Birthday Megan - could she get any cuter?? I still can't believe how fast that year went. She is lucky to have you for a mama. And I LOVE that she says Batman already!
I can't believe she is one already! She is so darling. I love that cake and you ddi awesome on those cupcakes. I thought of attempting somehting like that, but dunno if I can make em look like that! What a cute mom you are! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment