Friday, March 19, 2010

New pajamies

Connor and Megan love to play outside! Connor was pushing Megan in this little car and she loved it. It was so cute! I love this picture because of Megan looking up at Connor. The stuff on top of the car was sand and Connor said he was making pancakes. They are so much fun!!!



Yesterday my mom and I made some new pajamies (that is what Connor calls them) for Megan and Connor. They were pretty easy and fun to make. Can you tell they just woke up?

5 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Love the jammies!

Janette said...

Great job on the pajamas. They are way cute! Connor and Meg are so adorable. Love the post!

Heidi Jensen said...

So cute!

The Barkers said...

Cute pjs!

ChicChat said...

Those are cute pajamies! When can I expect some for Kenistyn and Brynlyn? ;)