Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Jas!!!

Just wanted to tell Jason Happy Birthday. (It was Saturday, April 10th). I love him so much and I am truly grateful to have him as my hubby and best friend! He does so much for me and our kids. He is so funny, last week he told me he wanted to run 30 miles for his birthday. I don't think he realized what he was saying and how long that really is but he told me he just doesn't want to slow down. I am not worried one bit. He is so active and adventurous. He will definitely be the one to keep us young.
I decided to surprise him and take him to Daniel's Summit Lodge and then go snowmobiling. It was so much fun!! I hope you had a great day Jas!

4 comments:

ChicChat said...

Looks like he's just as daring as the day he jumped out of a plane! Happy B-day, Jas!

Janette said...

Happy Birthday Jason!
Elisa way to go for being an awesome wife. That looked like so much fun!

The Brady Bunch said...

Happy birthday!!

Andrus Family said...

Happy birthday Jason! And what a good wifey you are to surprise him with that!