Tuesday, March 13, 2012

California -Oh so sweet...

Our vacation to California started at 3:30 am on March 3rd. Our flight left at 6:20 so we had to get up early to get to the airport by 4:45. Our seats weren't together so they told us to come early to get them rearranged. It was actually great because we got to California by about 7 am there time.
It was also nice because Meg fell asleep. :0) The flight was great. When we landed in California it was beautiful blue sunny skies and it was warm.
The kids played in the sand


This was our view from our room. Beautiful!




Some of my nieces and nephews that were there.
Jason riding the wave in. Connor riding the wave in. We spent two days at the beach and I loved it. We actually saw quite a few dolphins that surfaced not to far off from the beach. It was so fun to watch them. (I tried to get a picture but I was too slow.)

More to come on Disneyland...

2 comments:

EMILEE said...

LOOKS SO NICE THERE. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND JASON, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE.

Janette said...

Oh wow! looks like it was a fun vaca. next up....st. George Utah!!