Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Disneyland 2012
I really do love Disneyland. I don't know anybody who doesn't. I think their really is magic in the air.



They had so much fun on all the kids rides. Connor got to ride Splash Mountain which was really fun!
This picture is of my two great sister-in-laws with their little ones. All the other adults and older kids went to ride Tower of Terror.
It was so funny, Meg was standing on the side walk waving to Minnie, I don't know if Minnie could actually see her though because their was a line of people to see Minne. Anyway, when it was our turn to see Minnie Meg ran to her with her arms open and got really close and then backed up and acted nervous as you can see below.

This is one of Connor's favorites!



At the end of the day we saw the "World of Colors" show in California Adventure. It was really neat and pretty with all the colors. I was amazed by it.

Meg was tuckered out. She didn't get to see the show.


Can you tell that is from "UP"?
As soon as we started walking to the car Connor was out. I honestly can't wait to go again!
The rest of the trip was swimming and a little shopping. We also ate breakfast at the cutest, cleanest, restaurant. It was so good too. I wish I took a picture. It reminded me of the 50's. Next time I will take a picture.
Thanks to my mom and dad we got to stay at the Marriott in Newport Beach. It is so beautiful and has so many fun things to do.
One night we sat around this fire pit and roasted marshmallows and BBQ'd hotdogs. Again, wish I had my camera.


Loved everything about the trip. I miss being there and I can't wait to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Looks like a FUN trip!!
oh I love it!
These are so stinkin cute! I LOVE Disneyland too! Can I just say I think it is so awesome how Jason is so into the Buzz Lightyear game (a true hunter!) The kids are getting so BIG! We need to come for a visit soon! Love you!!
What a fun trip! Looks like you had a blast! It feels like I haven't seen you in forever- crazy- we live so far away and all:)
Fun!! We have been hitting up disneyworld a lot lately and I can honestly say disneyland and california adventure are so much better! Aiva has the same shirt as Meg and also loves Minnie Mouse.... Just FYI :)
That looks so fun, especially to be with your whole family. Cute kids!! My sister just got back from there and said it really is the happiest place on earth.
What a fun trip! You can tell how much fun you had by the smiles on your kid's faces. I can't believe how big they are getting!
Looks like such a fun trip! We are staying at the same place in May. I will have to talk to you guys and get some good ideas..like that breakfast place!
We went a couple of weeks after you did! Disneyland is the best! Your little girl is beautiful! She is a mini Elisa! Miss ya!
Post a Comment