I can't believe my baby is 3! She is such a fun and sweet little girl. I am so grateful to be her momma. A couple of fun things about Megan is that she loves babies, she loves to dress up, she loves to play with her brother, cousins and her little friends, she loves Tangled, she is helpful, and she is very strong willed. She is my little buddy and I love having her by my side when we are running errands or even when we are at home she is usually by me.
Her birthday was the weekend after we got back from Disneyland so we did a Minnie mouse themed birthday party.


My mother-in-law and I made these Minnie mouse cake pops. I loved how they turned out even though it took about 5 hours to make them. :o)


Jason's side of the family.


My mom made this cute blanket for her.
We love you little Megs! You are such a great daughter!!
1 comment:
Wow, can't believe she is already 3!! Those cake pops turned out so cute, what a great idea!
Post a Comment