Monday, January 23, 2012

Skiing...

On Saturday Jason, Connor and I went skiing. It was a blast! If you would have asked me when we got there how I felt about it I may have told you I was a bit nervous. Connor and I were actually taking lessons. The last time I went skiing was 9 years ago and I left on a toboggan because of an injured knee (no fun). So I wanted to start fresh. We dropped Connor off at 9:15 to his lesson and they said not to pick him up until 3:30. This was the first reason I was nervous. I felt unsure about leaving him for that long while he was trying to learn something brand new with no one he knew, but I know in the long run it was good for him and he had a great time. I also had a great lesson and felt much more confident by the end of the day. I honestly can't wait to go again!!!

2 comments:

ChicChat said...

So cute. Glad you had a good time.

Janette said...

Oh I am so glad it went well and that you sort of faced your fears and nervousness. I would have felt the same way about Boston. That's a long time but he prob had a blast.
Cute pic, you look so beautiful!! (as always!)