So I was a little bit of a slacker this year and didn't mail Christmas cards - (sorry)! I just can't believe how fast and busy this month has been. I have enjoyed this holiday season so much and I hope you have as well! Here are a couple Christmas pictures of our family. We are truly thankful for all of our blessings and are so thankful for our family and friends! Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year!


Rigby Christmas party: Megan is not too sure about Santa - can you tell? I feel like I am cheesing it.

Connor is so excited for Christmas this year - it is so much fun and makes me so excited too!

Just before church. It is funny because you can tell Jason is behind me trying to get their attention

(Connor wanted to take our picture.)
With lots of love,
The Gatherum's
5 comments:
I LOVE Conner and Megan's Christmas outfits! I seriously need to go shopping with you!(:
LOVE IT! way better than a card. I love those kids. Cannot wait to see you guys! we will be up the week of january 2nd. Hope you will be home...
Merry Christmas! Your kids are so so adorable.
It was fun to see your cute house today! You really need to take some pics and post them on your blog.
Such cute smiles on those kids!
Post a Comment