Christmas was so much fun this year. Connor was more into Christmas this year than ever. On Christmas Eve Jason's brother came over after the kids were asleep and was dressed up as Santa. We woke Connor up and peeked around the corner to watch "Santa" put out the presents and eat the cookies and milk. I think Jas and I were just as excited for Santa as Connor was. We felt the Christmas spirit all of December and we were sad when it was over, but we will always have great memories of this holiday season. Here are some of the fun pictures we took Christmas day:
Here is Connor and Meg in their new ride:


Connor's other favorite present. (Toothless & Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon) He loves it!!

It's the only picture I got of all of us...

A couple days later, when Connor was getting the hang of it. They are having so much fun riding it in our basement for now.
Here is a picture of my grandma, mom, me and Meg.
3 comments:
It looks like you had a nice Christmas. I bet it was fun for Connor to see Santa!
I LOVE the 4 generation picture of all you pretty ladies!! It was so fun to see you at the party.
Sounds like you had such a great Christmas! Summer is going to be so fun for the kids with their new ride. :)
Post a Comment