
On Monday night, for family night we went to pick out our Christmas tree. Even though it was really cold it was a lot of fun! I think we got a really good one! We also read the book: "I believe in Santa Clause" it is a really cute book that talks about the symbols of Christmas and the similarities of Santa Clause and Jesus Christ.


I thought this was cute. Meg was putting her hat on Connor and Connor is just sitting there patiently.

The decorated tree... Meg has already redecorated it a couple times. :o)

For Young Women's this week we went to Temple square to see the lights. It was beautiful as always and really makes you feel the Christmas spirit and reminds us of what Christmas is all about. Here are the leaders and below are the girls. I learn so much from all of them! (Bummed you can't see the girls that great. :o( I am not the best photographer...)


Megan loves to play with my makeup - already!!! She is so funny!

They are so much fun!

Just a random picture of my cute little helpers with their aprons on! More proof that I am not the best photographer. Oh well, you get the idea.
I am truly excited to celebrate this Christmastime and hope that you all have a happy holiday season.
5 comments:
Your two little ones are so cute! And your tree looks GREAT! (Our tree is in need on some serious help.)
So cute! I love those little kids. It looks like you are getting in the Christmas spirit.
I am so glad I could see pics of your pretty tree and yw's. (since we were just talking about it). I love the pics of the kids they are too cute! seriously love them!
Sounds like your Christmas season is off to a great start! I can't wait to go to Temple Square, such a fun tradition. Your tree really does look so pretty, just like out of a magazine.
I'm so jealous that you guys get a fresh tree every year. We were given a fake one when we got married,and couldn't jusify buying a fresh one, since we already had the fake one. That is so awesome your in YW's, I'm sure the girls just love you! We love you guys and miss you too! Im seriously loving the skirt we made together for Gracie, I want to see a pic of megs in hers!
Post a Comment