This morning we were so happy to wake up to a little snow. Connor has been wanting to build a snowman and I knew today had to be the day! This is how it went:

Meggie was not excited to put her snow clothes on. I thought it was funny!

Once we were outside everyone was happy (for a minute).


Meg was getting too cold and Connor was even ready to go inside, so our snowman wasn't very big, but it was still fun!!! I love spending fun time with them!
3 comments:
I'm gonna show that snowman to Millie tomorrow, she will think it's so cool! What a good mom you are. Mil has asked if we could build Frosty numerous times this season, and even when there is snow I always come up with some excuse. Next time I'm sending her your way!
SO FUN! I love the pics of them too cute. I hope when we come up there is snow for Boston and Lila to play in.....
How fun! I love them all bundled up in their snow gear. I have kept meaning to take Nixon out, but I too always make excuses. Maybe before the season is over!
Post a Comment