So an update on the last post, we made the goal the last Tuesday before July was over, we finally got rid of Connor's binky. I was pleasantly surprised and it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The hardest part was naps or nighttime. Now he is used to it and I am so glad that it is behind us.
We had a good 24th of July. It wasn't too eventful though, Jason had to work so I hung out with my mom and sister because my dad and brother-in-law worked too. At night Jason bought some small fireworks and put on a show for Connor and I. We had a good time. Here are some of the pictures.
I am thankful everyday for a great husband and son!!!
8 comments:
oh connor is so cute. It is so fun to see our boys grow up. We need to do a baby pool day before my baby #2 comes so they can just play and we can just chat. :)
Looks like you guys are having a really fun summer. Oh and congrats on passing boards... what a relief I bet!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Hey Gatherum family!!!! I loved so much seeing the pictures of my cute nephew. I can't believe how he is growing up. Oh wait... Connor isn't my nephew what is he.. My nephew's son.
Does that make him my great nephew? Anyway He is truly so cute!!! Thanks for keeping the pictures updated so I can see what is happening. Love JoAnn
What a fun month you had! And now with your boards being over, I'm sure it's even more fun! Connor is so cute, and I can't believe he's going to be 2!
PS - Is that your patio furniture in the picture that the table blew over? It looks nice - we never had any luck finding any!
It was fun to see you at the pig show. I wish I could have seen you out there with the pigs.
Hey this is Rachel, I linked to your blog from Leslie's I hope you don't mind. CUTE family! Seriously you guys are like the neighborhood role models!
I was browsing your friends and family list and clicked on whitney. I can't believe how grown up she is. It reminds me of when we were in high school and always getting the cutiest school clothes... I kind of miss those days. We had great times didn't we. Even though I talked your ear off most of the time..he he!
Post a Comment