Thursday, August 28, 2008

Connor turns 2!




I took Connor to Kiddie Kandids in the morning. Connor did a great job and they turned out really cute!
Thanks Grandma Gatherum for making such a cute Cars cake!
Connor opening presents.


It is hard to believe that Connor is now two. His birthday was yesterday and we had a great day! I am so thankful to be Connor's mom. He has been such a great blessing to us and has brought so much joy to our lives. WE LOVE YOU CONNOR!!! We are also so thankful for love and support from our family and friends!

14 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Hey, I saw all of the cars at your house the other day and was guessing it was for a birthday party for him - how fun! The pictures look really cute. I still cannot believe you have a 2 year old...we are getting too old!

Jill said...

What a cutie! Killer cake!

John and Erin said...

Way cute pictures. He's a cute a kid. I love that cake too, that's awesome. You're a great mom Elisa.

Karin said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry we missed it! congrats-you know for what.(:

Janette said...

How fun! I can't believe he is 2. Looks like it went well. You are a great mom(I agree with Erin)

Janette said...

I also love the pictures of you and him (he is so darn cute)what a handsome little guy.

Kip and Lindsay said...

YAY! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! I just can't believe it. I have been so blessed to get to know Connor even more these past couple of months! He is really great :0) And he is super smart! You are Jas are great parents! And by the way.. such CUTE pictures!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Those are such cute pictures! I can't believe he is two either! We need to get together. :) Call me when you can. Hope work is going well

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He is so dang cute Elisa, and that cake was awesome!

Jeff Durfee Family said...

Hey there sweet family. I can not believe that Connor is 2. Let me see if I remember... Oh yea..."Honey please come home from your hunting trip so that we can have a baby...." Was it like that? or maybe "ARghhh Get home right now you are going to miss this!!!" Probaby the first, you are much nicer than I am. Love you so much!!!!

Jenn said...

Yea, our boys are 2!!!! He looks so cute in his pictures and your MIL did a great job on the cake. Jackson just loves Connor and kept saying his name the other night to play with again.

E Winzeler said...

I can't believe he's two...there's no way I could get him to cuddle with me now! He looks so grown up and handsome...what a cute little man you have :)!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Elisa, connor is so big. How the time flys! I'm loving the NiCU at St Marks, you should stop by sometime!

ChicChat said...

I think its been a while since I've looked at your blog. Connor is so cute. But what can I say...he has cute parents. Love ya, Buggs!