Connor is so cute Elisa! Really...
Oh he is so big! What happened to that little NICU baby you had?!
How fun! thank goodness for parks like that to keep the little ones busy.
I love Conners face- he looks so excited! He is such a big boy!
Mil and I love the splash park...ok, really I love it and she just has to go with me. I love Connor's little face - too fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Connor is so cute Elisa! Really...
Oh he is so big! What happened to that little NICU baby you had?!
How fun! thank goodness for parks like that to keep the little ones busy.
I love Conners face- he looks so excited! He is such a big boy!
Mil and I love the splash park...ok, really I love it and she just has to go with me. I love Connor's little face - too fun!
Post a Comment