Friday, July 18, 2008

Our little boy is getting bigger...





Connor is so much fun! He is learning new things each day. It is so fun to see him learn and grow. I just wanted to share a little bit of it with you. Yesterday we were eating pizza for dinner and he is getting really good at feeding himself and does not like any help. The picture shows that even though usually gets most of it in his mouth, he still gets a lot on his face and clothes. I am not complaining because when he eats well at a meal I am so happy because at this age he is hit and miss with food. He just seems to eat when he wants to, which can be stressful at times because as his mom I am always worried about him getting enough to eat. The other thing that he likes to do is put on his shoes, but this morning we were going outside to sit on the porch and he put them on the wrong feet. It was really cute and I had to take a picture. The last picture is of Connor sleeping on his bedroom floor. As you can see in the picture Connor loves books, and he also loves airplanes. He woke up at 6:30 this morning, so he must have been really tired. The binkie is another story. I really want to get rid of it, but it has gotten harder and harder as time has gone on. I did not want to take it away while I was in school because that and his blanket were his comforts while I was not there. He only gets it when he sleeps and at church, but I have a goal to get rid of it before the month is over... wish me luck. :0)

6 comments:

Janette said...

oh my goodness, he is such a little cutie and I loved being able to hang out with him. He is growing up so fast. I hate that they have to do that!

Andrus Family said...

I LOVE all of the pictures, especially the one with his shoes on the wrong feet - too cute! And Vegas was great...a little hot, but it was nice to get away!

Karin said...

It's about time that you updated your blog!(: The whole binky thing, you'll be suprized how much he won't miss it. chat soon!

Kip and Lindsay said...

Connor is so cute! I want you to know that I love watching him! It has been great because I have gotten to know his little personality. He is very advanced in the talking department, and he has a very sweet and loving side to him, and also a tough guy side! I just love him!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Hey
I need to call and see how work is going. Connor just looks like a little boy now and not a baby. I will try to call soon.

E Winzeler said...

Oh...he's so cute I miss him! I'm so glad you are doing well! We need to get together soon!!!