So I know I haven't blogged for a few weeks so I will give you a little update from September...
Connor continues to amaze us because he is learning so much. Jason has taught Connor how to feed the dog and of course Jason has to help him a little but it is really cute. Here are some pics.
Here is a picture of my two favorite boys! (Don't worry they are just pulling the truck in the garage.)
A neighbor and I took our kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. They all had a great time.
Connor loved the water well with the little ducky's and also the room with all the dried corn to play in. It was lots of fun!
Jason's favorite hobby is hunting, no elk this year, but he did get some geese with his friends recently. Here's a picture of my cute hubby.
I was also tagged so here it goes:
*I am...pregnant
*I think...about the future a lot
*I know...that I can do whatever I put my mind to
*I want...to be a great mom, wife, friend, person and nurse
*I have...so much to be thankful for
*I miss...some friends that I don't get to see that often and my cousin DeAnna
*I fear...that I will loose someone close to me
*I feel...grateful for all that I have and to be healthy
*I hear...nothing right now, Connor is asleep
*I smell...a pumpkin scentsy candle
*I crave...tomato things, weird huh, I craved it when I was pregnant with Connor too.
*I cry...about anything these days - give me a break I am pregnant
*I search...for cute clothes
*I wonder...what I am having, a boy or a girl
*I wish...for a healthy baby and a new car would be nice :0)
*I love...My family and friends
*I care...a lot about people
*I always...wanted to be a wife, mom and a nurse
*I worry...too much about what others think of me
*I am not...nervous about being a nurse anymore
*I remember... having a great childhood
*I believe...in Jesus Christ
*I sing...to Connor a lot and I sing in the car
*I write...checks, blogs, notes to Jason and Connor
*I lose...not much, when I was a kid I would lose a lot of things then I became OCD about not losing things anymore
*I listen... to country music
*I can usually be found...cleaning up toys or playing with Connor
*I need...to be more organized
*I forget...a lot
*I am happy...to be done with college!
10 comments:
You are cute! I love the pictures of Connor. When I get my computer back I am going to post the pictures of us swimming. I have told you before but congrats again!
What a cute post. I love the pics of Connor (he is so stinkin cute) and I am so excited about the little one in the oven.
I'm so excited for you Elisa. I was wondering when you guys were going to have another little one. I kind of want it to be a girl... she would be so dang cute! Congrats!
Congrats! You guys make cute babies! Make sure to keep us posted on your little bun in the oven especially when you find out if its a boy or girl!! YAY!!!!
Elisa you are the cutest! I'm happy for you guys!
WAHOO!!! I am so excited for you guys! It was so fun to go to dinner tonight with the gals and chat! You look absolutely beautiful as always and I'm so excited you'll be a mommy of two! I loved reading your tag...you are a wonderful mommy, wife (despite the spaghetti O's for dinner :))and friend....and a hot nurse I might add...lucky patients :)!
Congrats!!!! That's exciting. I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you're a fabulous mom so keep them coming. Sounds like things are going great for you. Update more often!
Congratulations, I had no idea you were pregnant....okay, maybe I had some idea! I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait to find out what you're having!!
Hey guys! Cindy sent us a clip of Jason on the news, how exciting!!
You'll have to let us know when you find out what you are having, even though we know it's going to be a boy :)
Elisa, Hey this is Mandi (high school car pool buddy :)). I came across your blog somehow and wanted to say hi. Your little boy is so cute and congrats on the new one coming! Glad your doing good.
Post a Comment