Sunday, March 16, 2008

Party Slush

I was at a baby shower for one of my friends last night, and I brought this drink called party slush. A couple people asked me to put it on my blog because it is really tasty, so here it is.

Party Slush

64 oz Pineapple juice
1 can frozen O.J. concentrate
1/2 can frozen lemonade
4-5 mushed bananas (opt.) I don't usually do this.
4 cups sugar
6 cups water

Freeze overnight. Take out 1 1/2 hours before party. Add 2 Liters of Sprite.

Let me know if you have any questions! ENJOY!

5 comments:

E Winzeler said...

Looks yummy!!! I'm excited for lunch today! Happy Birthday woman! You are so awesome and I absolutley love hanging out with you guys! See you soon!

Janette said...

Hey it was great to see you. I wrote down the party slush. I think it was so tastey..thanks for giving it out!! Hey, isn't your birthday tomorrow? I swear I thought it was the 18th... You know me and birthdays?? This is totally confuzing me, and that is easy to do.

J and E Mayfield said...

This was seriously so tasty so thanks for putting it up here. I think I'll make it this weekend! It was fun seeing you!

J and E Mayfield said...

Oh Yeah and happy late birthday! I hope it was a good one.

Andrus Family said...

That sounds yummy, I'll have to try it! Ryan wanted me to ask you what time your ward meets?