Monday, March 3, 2008

Connor helping dad



Connor is a great helper! He loves to be outside or do anything that his dad is doing. This morning before Jason went to work he was following him all around the house, it was really cute. These pictures were taken last month and Connor loved feeling like he was helping dad shovel the snow. He is at a really fun age.

9 comments:

E Winzeler said...

Connor is such a cutie...every time we see him, he just makes us smile. I don't think my own kids have cuddled with me as much as Connor has. I absolutely adore him...we will miss seeing him every Sunday!

Ashley Hardison said...

Elise, It's Ashley from high school. I saw your link from Jackie's. Your little guy is so cute. How old is he? What have you been up to? It has been forever since I have seen you. Where are you guys living? I would love to hear from you.

Andrus Family said...

What a cute little fam you have! I can't wait to be closer so we can get together. See ya soon!

Stephanie said...

That is your little premie?! I can not believe how big he is! By the way, I love your family picture!

Kip and Lindsay said...

I love you guys so much! So cute! How does Jason like working for Kirk Jensen? Are you getting so excited for nursing school to be done forever. For sure lunch...you tell me when! :)

The Ceder House's said...

I can't believe how big Connor has gotten! He is such a little man:)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He is sooooo cute! And from that picture he totally looks like you.

Allie said...

Hey Elisa, I found your blog and I hope its okay that I added you! Your family is cute!

J and E Mayfield said...

Way cute pictures!