Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter


Connor loves dogs, but he looks a little unsure in this picture.


So I know I am a little behind on putting Easter pictures up, but the last few weeks have been crazy busy with school. Easter was so much fun this year. Connor loved it. Here are a few cute pictures of Connor.

6 comments:

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

He is so cute. I don't want Grandy to grow up but at the same time that is such a fun age :)

E Winzeler said...

Oh, I just want to hold him and have him cuddle with me! Hope school is going well, we miss you guys. Call us when you have a free weekend to do dinner and hear how crazy, fun your man's hunting is! We're still totally intrigued!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness Elise, I can't believe I found your blog.... I don't think I've talked to you or seen you for so so long!! You look beautiful seriously! And how cute is your little one! I'm glad to hear all is well with you! You have a darling family! Seeing your blog today the first thing I thought of was what a sweetheart you always were! You truly are a great girl! Where are you guys living? I would love to keep in touch!
Tiffany (Schulz) Drury

Tiffany said...

You're so funny - loved the e-mails! Ya, Andie is 8 months now and at the funnest stage I love every second of it! We actually live in St. George and love it here but will probably be back up in Salt Lake shortly. That's awesome you're almost done with Nursing school ... what a reief huh? So good to hear from you! Yes, lets for sure keep in touch!

Jill said...

Do you remember me Elisa?!! Jill...roommates in beautiful raintree apartments?! :) Good times! How are you? You probably have the cutest little boy in the WORLD!!

Jer & Cort Smith said...

what is up cous? the blog looks great. I hope all is going well it has been a crazy couple of months hopefully it will all calm down in the next little while.

jeremy