This weekend we were able to go with some friends up to Midway. We had a great time. I don't know when the last time I laughed so hard was or the last time I stayed up until 2 am. It was nice to get away for the night. Connor stayed with his grandparents and he slep in until 9:30 am, he never does that for me, but I am so glad that he was a good sleeper.
2 comments:
We had so much fun...J and i will work on a better answer for your question when we're in Mexico...we'll try to be more creative and spice things up a bit! You guys are so awesome and we love hanging out! 7 more weeks till you get to indulge your yourself in the Vampire books!!!Yea!!
it was so much fun....too bad we can't do it more often. It was a nice break from the kiddos and so great to be able to talk without interruption. I can't wait til you are done too....we can start our walking back up again.
Post a Comment