Monday, February 25, 2008

Is spring ever going to come?

This is actually my first post, so hopefully it works. Lately, Jason and I are really looking forward to spring. About this time when it is still snowing it is hard not to be ready for spring and want warm weather. This saturday we are actually going skiing and it will be a lot of fun, but after that I will be fine if winter is over! It is spring break right now and after this week I only have seven weeks left of school. I can hardly believe it. I can't imagine what it will feel like to not have to do homework. We can't wait. It might feel like we can finally go on with life. Just wanted to thank all of you who have helped us get through this last year of school with Connor. I am so thankful for all the support that we have received and I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT YOU!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Look how big your "little baby" is now! Last I saw him he was just a few months! I am so excited for you to be almost done with school. I can't tell you how good it is to be done until you are and realize all you have to do is work (besides being a mom). I look forward to checking your cute blog for updates! Take care!!

The Ceder House's said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! Wow- almost there!!! You can count down by weeks now! Good luck with school!

J and E Mayfield said...

Happy to see you have a blog up! I'm going to write a blog one of these days. Congrats with school. Sure am proud of ya.

Jenn said...

yea!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. :) I love checking for fun updates and pictures. Jackson loves playing with Connor and I'm sure they will always stay good friends even though you guys aren't in our ward anymore... :) Love ya!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Elisa!
I'm so excited that you have joined this world. It is great to keep in touch. You are so close to being done! How exciting, i'm really jealous of you, one day I really want to go back to school and do nursing! Keep in touch!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Hey

That is a super cute picture! I am glad you have a blog. School will be over soon. It comes fast! Talk to you soon.
Ash

Janette said...

hey, this picture of you and your family is so cute. I am glad you have a blog. It is nice to see what is happening in your life..And especially see Conner because he grows so big everytime I see him. talk to you later