Monday, January 9, 2012

December 2011

We had such a great Christmas time this year. We had a lot of fun activities during the month of December that all added to the Christmas spirit. I was sad to see it come and go but I am also excited to see what this new year brings. Christmas morning. I have always loved Christmas but I love it even more with these two kiddos. They make it so exciting. (Side note: Meg wants to be just like her big brother and that is why she is wearing mismatched p.j. shorts. Connor only wears shorts to bed because he gets hot but Megan has to wear shorts because Connor does.)
Christmas morning on our way to church.

Christmas craziness at my parents house. With 20 grandkids and 12 adults there is a lot of noise but it is still so much fun! Christmas night we went up to Logan to spend some time with Jason's family. I wish I had taken some pictures to add but we had a great time.


We had the funnest night at my brothers house. First we had a yummy soup bar, then we bundled up and went on a hay ride to the Festival of Lights (they live in Spanish Fork), then went back to their house for some yummy hot chocolate ( I wish I had taken pictures cause there were all the toppings you can imagine to put on hot chocolate), and then to end the night we did a white elephant gift exchange that was so funny! It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next year!Some of my cute neices!
Some of the other family on the hay.


My crew!Connor and Ethan in their matching hoodies.

We went to temple square to see the Christmas lights! Always so pretty and amazing how they get all of the lights up!



The first part of the month we got to go up to Logan and surprise my mother-in-law for her 50th birthday! We had a great time of course and hope she did too! She is always so good at celebrating everyone else's birthdays in the family so this time it was her turn to be celebrated!Just after my in-laws arrived at the restaurant and we surprised her.
Meg and Uncle Justin. Below is Taylor, Kaden and Connor.
Connor eating a lemon.
Jason's brothers and parents!

3 comments:

ChicChat said...

Cute pics! 2012 will be great!

Candace said...

I love the idea of a hot chocolate bar. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

The Barkers said...

Looks like so much fun! You are darling as ever!