Beware - lots of pictures! I love fall and Halloween. It was even more fun this year because Connor and Megan are at such FUN ages. Here are some of the fun things we got to do in October.
The Pumpkin Patch:



Grandma and Grandma Smith.


Decorating sugar cookies with some friends:



Megan had an accident on her scooter. She was trying to be like the big kids. She rode her scooter down a steep driveway like the other kids and as you can see landed right on her face. Then the next day at the park I was pushing her on a swing and again fell right on her face. Now that she's better it seems kind of funny.
Cornbelly's:

I really love Cornbelly's and the kids do too! It is so much fun.






As you can tell by Megan's face it got a lot cooler as it got later.
Painting pumpkins:

Connor got "strep throat" the day before our ward halloween party so we had to miss that and at preschool that day they painted pumpkins and since he couldn't go we decided to do it at home. These are the results:

Connor's.

Megan's.
Connor's first rifle hunt:

Jason took Connor and my nephew Colton hunting one morning. Connor was a trooper and loved the warm oatmeal dad made for them. He also will always remember how he sat on a cactus and Jason had to pull out the pokey things.
Connor's Halloween party at preschool:

They were singing a song. I love how they are so animated.


Weekend trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Gatherum at their new home in Logan:

Decorating yummy sugar cookies.

If I didn't know where Megan was I knew if I found cute baby Landon she would be there with him. She really wanted to hold him all weekend. I think someday she'll be a great big sister.

The view out their back door. This is Taylor (a cousin) and Connor.

They got to ride 4-wheelers around in the backyard. Which of course they loved!


Then Grandma did a little Halloween party for the kids.

The cute kids: Connor, Megan, Kaden, Taylor and baby Landon.

We did a game with the kids where the adults had to wrap the kids with toilet paper and make them mummies. It was really fun! I wrapped Megan and I thought there is no way she will hold still but as you can see she loved it!

This is Great Grandma Rigby. It was so cute because Megan sat by her for at least a half an hour playing with her ring. She would turn it upside down on grandma's hand and say it was lost and then turn it back over and say, "there it is." It was really cute! We had a great weekend and enjoyed being with the family.
Grandma and Grandpa Smith Halloween party:

Meg didn't like her hat much. Can you tell. This is Grandma Smith and Aunt Jenni in the picture.

Cute little girls. Megan and Kenistyn. It is so fun that they are so close in age.

All of the 20 grand kids! They are great kids!
Trick or Treating:

About to go trick or treating...


Loved all of these fun fall activities. I am very thankful for the great kids and husband that make my life so worth while. Also my other family and friends definitely make my life better and more fulfilling.
3 comments:
You'll be so glad you documented all of these fun things your kids are doing at this stage in life! Thanks for the cookie party, it was tons of fun!
your kids are getting so big - ha, is that a mom thing to say or what? i love the mummy pics - you do such fun things with your kiddos. you look darling and your family pics are so cute!
Looks like you guys have been having fun! miss you! thanks for chatting the other day!
Post a Comment