We spent Easter at our house this year with Jason's family.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Easter
HAPPY EASTER!
We had a great Easter this year. Since Jason's parents moved to Logan it has been fun to have them sleep over when they are in town. Here is Grandpa combing Meg's hair, she loved it!
Here are the kids dying Easter eggs.

This is Easter morning. Meg decided to put on Connor's cowboy gear. She is so funny.
Meg and Connor's Easter outfits.
They are so sweet.

We spent Easter at our house this year with Jason's family.
Here's Kaden and Megan.
Here's Connor and Taylor. If you notice the thing by Connor's ear it is a sticker.
Uncle Jordan helping the kids out.

All the kids.

Megan eating her ring pop. I am so grateful for my family and for the gospel in my life. I am grateful to know about a loving Savior and for His example and sacrafice. I feel so blessed.
We spent Easter at our house this year with Jason's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so have I already said that Megan looks just like a young docota fanning? Especially in these pics. Too cute!
Love your blog background :) I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Hope your doig well!
looked like a great Easter. love their Easter outfits too cute!
Cowgirl Meg is the best! Glad you had a nice Easter.
Post a Comment