Friday, April 29, 2011

There's a first time for everything - Ice skating!

We took the kids ice skating with Jason's brother Jeremy and his son Kaden. It was SO SO much fun! Can't wait to go again!

Here are some of the cute pictures I got:

Aren't those the cutest little ice skate! I have never seen some so small. I wasn't sure about getting some for her, but I am so glad we did. She had a blast!
This was Connor's first time too and he really did a great job!

Connor and Kaden ready to ice skate!

Thank goodness for these walkers, it made it so much easier for Connor. He probably would have had a bunch of bruises if he didn't have this.


He didn't want much help. He was having fun doing it on his own.




This was such a fun family night. I love fun times like this!

2 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

SO fun! I can't belive how big your kiddos are. You look super cute as always!

Janette said...

So cute! I love those little skates. wait to go Connor on his first time doing so good. What a fun family night.
Seriously, Are you excited to get out of the cold weather my mom just told me it snowed today there.. warm is coming!! woo hoo!!!