My kids and I were able to go to St. George again this year with Janette and her cute kids. It was so much fun!! The weather was awesome and I love being able to spend time with them! We miss you guys already!
Before the trip I wanted to try the kids swimming suits on them just to see how they fit and lets just say they didn't want to take them off. I finally had to hide one of Megan's because she always wanted to wear it including first thing when she woke up in the morning.

I was painting my toes and Megan wanted hers done so we painted them and she liked them except

that she couldn't touch anything!


Megan and Lila - such sweet little girls! ( I know Megan looks like a rag doll but she won't keep anything in her hair. I might need to try some bribery...)

Connor and Boston seriously such great little boys!

I loved this picture because they were just hanging out and they really play so great together!





I am so glad that we can do this! It is always a great time! Connor loved it when we found a real lizard in the house! He really wanted to take it home (Maybe next year bud.) Also we got to stay with my Grandpa and Grandma Boynton for one night and it is always great to see them too! (I wish I would have taken a picture.) Next year doesn't seem soon enough to do it again!
2 comments:
so true, I can't wait to do it again too. We had such a great time with you guys. Love the post!!
How fun! It is always nice to take a little break and just get away! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment