Saturday, February 26, 2011

What do you do in winter... (this might be long)

AND OTHER CUTE PICTURES OF THE KIDS.


HAVE GOOD FRIENDS OVER
(Connor took some pictures for us, he did pretty good. He was making us laugh so hard.) We are missing Hudson in the picture below, they were already gone.
My little helpers. Connor loves to help wash dishes and of course if Connor is doing something so is Meg.
This picture total shows Meg's personality. Notice her necklace, sunglasses, cell phone, her old sandals (she loves shoes). So cute!

GO ICE FISHING EARLY IN THE MORNING WITH DAD! (Just Connor)

MAKE SUPERHERO COSTUMES OUT OF PAPER! I didn't help Connor at all! He is so creative.
MAKE CONNOR A VALENTINE'S BOX FOR PRESCHOOL. (It's a truck if you are wondering. Connor picked orange.)MAKE A SNOW IGLOO WITH DAD ON A SNOWY DAY! (Done today)HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!
Winter isn't so bad with these fun things, but I am still looking forward to spring!

6 comments:

EMILEE said...

I LOVE CONNORS VALENTINE BOX!! LOOKS LIKE HE IS TALENTED JUST LIKE HIS MOM CUTE PICTURES.

Janette said...

What a cute posts! love all the pics they are so adorable.

Ashley Hardison said...

Your kids are too cute, I need to be a little more creative for my kids, winter is too long for their active little minds.

Allison said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this winter. Love the igloo too, I want to go play in it :)

The Ceder House's said...

That igloo looks awesome! Yep- it is time for summer.. I look like a ghost I am so white yikes! See ya soon!

Natalie said...

Your kids are getting so big! We miss them! ( And of course you and Jason!) I hope you are all doing well!