-Loves shoes, jewelry, and putting on my makeup
-We took her binky away a week before she turned two and she has done pretty good.
- She loves to read books.
- She lip sings. It is so funny!
- She likes to dance.
- She loves music.
-She is starting to say more. Things she says: mommy, daddy, hi, hello, bye, please, thank you, hotdog, ball, balloon, bow, baby, yellow, banana, duck, Connor, nemo, here you go, big bulls (it is a hunting song and Meg loves it)... I know there's more I just can't think of them right now.
-She gives the best hugs and gets so excited when me or Jason get home.
-Has lots of nicknames; Meg, Meggie, Meggie Sue, Little Meg, Bebsters (Connor made it up), squirrel (Jason made that one up).
I love her strong personality even though it is hard sometimes. She makes us so happy and is such a blessing to our family. I love you so much little Meg!!!
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!
Love all those pictures of her she is getting so big, it's crazy. I love her little birthday cake. Seriously cannot wait to hang out with you guys!
She is such a doll! Happy Birthday Meggie, Aunt Lindsay loves you! I miss those two so much! They are growing so much! I hope things are going well for you guys! :0) Miss you tons!
She is darling Elisa! There is not one picture of her that I've seen without a huge smile on her face. She looks like the happiest kid. Just like her cute mom!
Happy birthday Megan! I didn't know she was born on March 11, that's mine and Drew's anniversary. GOOD DAY!! LOVE all her cute Tinker Bell stuff!
Oh love the pic of her by your back door striking a pose! She is just a stunning little lady. Time flies!
WHAT A CUTIE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS TWO, THEY GROW UP WAY TO FAST, HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL.
Oh, what fun birthday! She really is so cute and it looks like your party turned out great. Happy Birthday Megan!
What a little cutie! She looks so proud and happy....what a great day!
I seriously can't believe she is two! Time has flown by for me so I bet it's gone at warp speed for you. I still remember her tiny little 4 lb 12 oz (something like that) body in her gigantic car seat as you guys took her home... crazy. She is a doll!
Happy Happy Birthday to Megan! I love her little poses. She is so cute- and I love how she is obsessed with babies:)
Post a Comment