(jillwittphotography.blogspot.com)








18 months sure goes fast! Megan has been such a joy to our family! She makes us laugh all the time. She loves Connor so much and if he isn't awake yet in the morning she will go in his room and just say hi and wave to him over and over until he wakes up and says hi. She loves to give him hugs too. She loves other kids and babies especially. I took her to nursery for the first time Sunday and she didn't cry once and stayed without me. Megan is so independent it makes it really hard sometimes, but I really do love it. She says only a handful of words now like: mom, dad, hi, please, cheese, batman, and maybe a couple more I can't think of right now. I took them in for their doctor check-ups this week and Connor weighs 35 lbs and his height is 39.2 inches and Megan weighs 19 lbs and is 29.7 inches. We are so thankful for these two great kids! We love you both SO SO much!
13 comments:
I can't believe how fast they're growing up... Megan is just beautiful & Conner is such a little cutie. You have such a cute family!! Love ya
Those pictures are so cute!! I love them all.
Those are such great pictures! Seriously the time goes by way too fast! I cannot believe it! I love that niece and nephew of mine. We need to come visit soon, so they don't forget us!
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR CUTE KID'S I LOVE THE ONE OF CONNOR LOOKING AT MEGAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE MEGAN IS 18 MONTHS TIME GOES SO FAST THANKS FOE SHARING!!
They are so cute! I didn't know you and Jill went to college together. She is an amazing photographer!
Ok, what the heck! When youi said megan was 18 months I thought that there is no way it's been 18 months since she was born! It literally feels like six months or so and man is she a DOLL!!! I love those pics, your kids are so cute!
Your pictures turned out great! I was scrolling through and saying that one is my favorite, but then I'd look at the next one and say no, that is my favorite! I especially love the one of Megan with her finger in her mouth and then the last one with the two of them walking and holding hands. Your kids are adorable!
SO CUTE! great pics! how lucky that you had your friend take them. Megan looks so beautiful! love the one of them sitting together ...adorable!
Hey, those turned out adorable! I'm curious to hear which ones are your fav...as if you can pick just one! :)
Those are beautiful! I love the ones of them together! Crazy how fast time flies...
Super cute!!
Oh my goodness. Those pictures are so darling. Megan's eyes are the cutest things ever. Hope you are well!
Those pics turned out so cute. Where did you have them taken?
Post a Comment