Monday, November 1, 2010
Spiderman and the little devil!
Halloween is so much fun with kids! Here are some pictures of how we celebrated Halloween this year:
This is at our ward Halloween party. The next couple pictures are from Connor's preschool program. It was so fun to watch these cute little kids sing Halloween songs.



Carving pumpkins:

Jason decided it would be a good idea to paint Connor's face for Halloween instead of wearing a mask. He did a great job don't ya think!




This last picture is from my parents Halloween party. These are just the little grandkids - there are 20 all together. It is always so fun. The kids love the pinatas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the costumes, they look so cute! looked like a lot of fun.
Adorable! Those are some cute kiddos! (Also, I love your hair with a couple of curls in it, it looks cute!) We miss you guys, thanks for posting to keep us updated!
They are so dang cute, good job Elisa and Jason!
I love their costumes! I think that is so cute that you made Megan a little devil. I still can't get over how big she is, time flies. Hope you guys are well!
Oh, Connor's face rocks! And of course I love the little devil costume. Good work!
Post a Comment