The PARTY!
Connor is such a great kid! We are so thankful for him in our family. He really is so smart and loves to play with friends. He loves to hang out with his dad and shoot his bow, go camping, or fishing and pretend to go hunting. He has such a great imagination and loves to tell stories to anyone who is listening or to his toys. He is so sweet and loves bedtime songs and stories. He really is a great brother to Meg and I am glad he was our first child. He will be a great example to our other kids (or kid). We love you so so much Connor! HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!!!!
Also just want to say that we are so thankful for the love and support from family and friends!! We feel so blessed!
6 comments:
WOW,I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 4, WHAT A CUTE KID, YOUR MOTHER IN LAW DID A GREAT JOB ON HIS CAKE, AND CUP CAKE'S I LOVE THEM. TAKE CARE HAPPY LATE B-DAY CONNOR!!
Happy belated birthday Connor! that looks like it was the best party ever. looked like a blast!your mother-in-law does a great job with the cakes. So fun! great talking with you today.
Wow! it seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with him! I love the spider man birthday party, jack would have been in heaven!
Looks like it was a FUN party! I LOVE the pictures. And his cakes are AWESOME!!
What a cute party! I love the water feature :)
Cute pics - the party really did turn out perfect! I never did get to see the cake/cupcakes...those were awesome! Thanks for inviting Millie, she keeps talking about having a spiderman party of her own! :)
Post a Comment