Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August - what a fun and busy month!

ZOO:
Yesterday I went to the zoo with Connor and Megan and my sister Jenni and her son Luke. It was perfect weather! We had lots of fun!



BEAR LAKE:

We had so much fun with Jason's family at Bear Lake. I even water skied for the first time in like 7 years. The weather was perfect and the kids did great and had so much fun. Connor is a pro at jet skiing.



Meg's napping spot. :o)Back at camp this was the kids favorite thing to do! Connor loves to drive it and Megan and Kaden love to be the passengers, works out perfect. :o)
Meg loves to say "cheese". Can't wait to go to Bear Lake again.

CONNOR STARTS PRESCHOOL:He doesn't really like to take pictures if you can't tell, but he loves preschool. I am so glad that he is having a good time. It is fun to watch him grow up. He is a great kid!

OTHER FUN THINGS:

Our garden has been so much fun this year, except I think we got a little carried away. We don't know what to do with all the produce. None the less, I get so excited to see the vegetables getting close to eat and then being able to enjoy them.

Megan loves her big brother and loves giving hugs.

We have enjoyed this summer so much!

2 comments:

Janette said...

looks like you guys have been having fun. I can't believe Connor is in pre-school. I love that pic of Megan saying cheese. SO cute!

The Brady Bunch said...

BUSY FUN Summer! I say that's the way to do it too. Do as much as you can as often as you can, til you have to go back to real life.