Friday, July 9, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

I have the best visiting teachers! They told me about this clip and I thought it was so great that I wanted to share it. Sometimes being a mom is so hard and I feel like I need some extra guidance sometimes. I want to be a great mom but I am definitely still learning. This clip was really good for me to hear. I am very very grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother and that I get to be Connor and Megan's mom!

4 comments:

Janette said...

I love that clip. I came across it at lds.org last week. It never gets old to hear it! thanks Elisa for sharing. Thanks again for the coupon! have fun camping!

Candace said...

It was great as always to see you today. So glad you found this clip, and a huge THANK YOU to Ame for her message and mentioning this. Have a great camping trip!

Allison said...

I watched this clip on Sunday and just cried because I enjoyed the message so much. It is definitely hard work being a mom, but this made me realize that we aren't alone. I was glad to watch this again, thank you for posting!

Andrus Family said...

You do have great visiting teachers!