Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rodeo, Horse Riding, Fireworks and Camping...

Walking to the Lehi Rodeo. It was SO SO much fun. We will definitely go again next year!

Just a cute picture of Megan holding the flower.


4th of July weekend:
My dad brought a couple horses to the Equestrian park for us to ride. It was so fun!
Megan and Grandma Smith.
Connor did so well on "Brownie" the horse. He did not want to get off!


Two great men and one great little boy!!
S mores! Yummy!
Jason is always good to do fireworks for Connor. They are fun to watch!
What a cutie!

On Sunday night I was supposed to work but they put me on call for the first 4 hours and told me I probably wouldn't have to work for the whole night so we headed up Big Cottonwood canyon to see Jason's family who were already camping. It was so pretty and fun. I ended up having to go into work at 11 and I smelled a little like camp fire, I wonder if they noticed :0).
You can't really tell but Megan is wearing a t-shirt with camoflauge and a deer on it - it used to be Connor's and he really wanted her to wear it up to the mountains. He really is such a thoughtful brother!
She was so happy riding this tricycle! I love her face. Grandpa Gatherum always has so much fun with the kids!


Another weekend of fun camping!
This is at Fish Lake. It is so pretty! This is Connor and his cousin Kaden.
Where's Connor? He calls this camouflaging...
Connor calls all the fish Nemo and he never wants to put them back in the water he likes to play with them... is that weird? :o)
Megan is so funny. She will often bring me things that she wants me to put on her like shoes, her jacket, hats, and sunglasses. This time she wanted me to put my shirt on her. Isn't that the cutest smile.

We have had such a great summer so far! We have really enjoyed it so much!

5 comments:

ChicChat said...

What cute pics! I think I would enjoy camping more if I had a plush camper too! ;)

Candace said...

Your kids look identical in the pic Meg has the camo shirt! So cute!

Andrus Family said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. Looks like so much fun! Love the pictures of Connor riding the horse - he is so brave!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

What fun new posts! You guys have been busy this summer. Thanks agian for having us over the other day. It was fun. We will have to do it again soon.

The Barkers said...

I can't believe he rides a horse by himself! Looks like summer has been fun and eventful! Sure miss talking to ya! Hope all is well.