I am so excited about our garden this year because last year we didn't get to it and because there's nothing better than fresh fruits and veggies. I also love to watch the plants grow. Connor is responsible for watering the strawberries. Don't they look great! He is such a good helper!
6 comments:
Oh I love your garden. Looks like fun.
yeah for pigtails! Megan looks so cute.
It looks really good even with the late winter and everything! good job. We are trying to grow one ourselves this year!
It looks so good!
That's a fine looking garden, sis. Way to be domestic.
Lookin good! We should do a swap with our veggies when its harvest time:)
Your garden looks great. I love strawberries grown in your garden, they taste so much better than store-bought ones! I kept meaning to start a garden this year, but never got around to it, maybe next year I will give it a try.
Post a Comment