A couple weekends ago I headed to St George with Connor and Megan. We had such a great time!! The first couple of days we spent with my great friend Janette and her two kids. Our kids are the same age and so they had a great time playing together. I wish I would have taken more pictures but my battery died on my camera, so these are the pictures I got:

This is the best picture I got of Megan and Lila. (Meg wouldn't hold still :0))

Connor and Boston in their capes. I love their imaginations!

Here are Megan and Lila hanging out in their strollers at the splash park. Such cute little girls!

Once Meg got in the water she loved it!

Connor and Boston having a great time in the water. They played so well together. It really was so great to spend time with them.
After a couple of days with them, we headed to see my Grandma and Grandpa who also live in St George. It was great to see them and spend time with them. They always make us feel so welcome and Connor loves to chase the lizards around their house.
On the way home we got to stop and see my cousin DeAnna in Cedar City and celebrate her birthday with her. I loved it because we haven't spent birthdays together for along time.

Here is DeAnna, Chloe, Connor and Megan. It was so fun to hold little Chloe. DeAnna and I grew up living next to each other until the 8th grade. It was the best!
I love seeing you all and am so thankful for you guys. I only wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with you all. Thanks to all of you for making this such a great weekend!!!
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you guys! you have some good pics of the kids (even if your camera did die. we miss you all so much.
Post a Comment