Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

We always look forward to Easter. For one thing it means Spring is here and also Connor loves the Easter egg hunts and dying the boiled eggs. Here are a few of our Easter pictures. Connor running to find the Easter eggs and Meg showing off her new bracelet.
Some of the boiled eggs.
Don't they look so happy. :o) Connor is playing T-Ball this spring.
Meg likes to shake the eggs.
Don't they look so much alike? I think so. :o)
Grandma and Grandpa Gatherum gave the kids these water toys. They were having so much fun.

My Mom and Grandma. I hope I look as good as them when I get to be there ages. My mom really helped with Megan's dress that she is wearing. (It is her Easter dress and it turned out so cute!!!) I should also mention her darling bow was made by my friend Candace- she does a great job! Check out her bow's at http://www.sissysloanedesigns.blogspot.com/.
I sure do love these kiddos!

7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my gosh I love them too! Looked like so much fun. I love her Easter dress. That is so cool you made it. Great job! Have you started sewing? My sister and Emily (from Dimple Dell) get together once a week to sew fun projects. Emily has a blog I don't know if you have seen it. Its under Emily & Bob on my blog. She posts about things she sews.

Heidi Jensen said...

Your kids are so so cute! Miss you!

EMILEE said...

SUCH CUTE EASTER PICTURE'S, YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE, I LOVE MEGAN'S DRESS, SO COOL YOU MADE IT, TSKE CARE!!

Jen T said...

Megan's dress is super cute! I'm very impressed! I love seeing pictures of your kids, it's crazy how fast they grow. Hope you guys are doing good!

Candace said...

The flower turned out perfect with the dress! Great pics!

The Ceder House's said...

What a good job on the dress! Thanks so much for the treat you dropped by! Sorry I wasn't there. I feel like I am running around like crazy trying to get organized and unpacked. We will have to drop by soon to see you guys!

Stephanie said...

Your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter :)