Watch Connor play t-ball with some neighbor friends:
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
T-ball, Fishing and more...
Here are some of the fun things we've done this spring...
Watch Connor play t-ball with some neighbor friends:
These little boys have been so fun to watch. Connor's famous move is that after he hits the ball he runs to the pitcher, not first base. It is so funny and cute. 
Jason took Connor fishing. They went with Grandpa Gatherum, Uncle Jeremy and cousin Kaden. Connor was so excited he had a hard time sleeping. At 1am he came in our room and said, "Dad I'm ready to go." Jason said, "not yet, I will come get you when it is time." So at about 4am Jason goes into Connor's room and barely touches him to wake up and Connor sits straight up and Jason said, "are you ready" and Connor very happily said, "yeah, let's go!" They had a great time!
I just had to add this cute picture of Meg. For my birthday Jason's family got me a sewing machine and is so fun to use! (I am definitely still learning :o))
Watch Connor play t-ball with some neighbor friends:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am SUPER impressed! I LOVE her little dress!! She is such a doll!
I am so glad you put the picture of her dress on here! It turned out GREAT! :0) We totally need to do that again! Call me when your not working and we'll come over again and I will bring copies of those patterns.
I found your blog through somebody else in the ward, so I hope you don't mind. I was excited because I love looking at blogs and it was so fun to read over your last few entries. Your kids are so cute! I love the dress you made, I keep thinking I need to learn to sew one of these days.
love the post about Connor! can't wait till Bos is in T-ball. too Cute! Elisa, yeah for sewing machines. Meg's dress is so so stinking Cute. If you need any I have some fun websites that show fun sewing tutorials. It is such a fun hobby. So happy you are sewing (wish we could sew together...)
Also, it was GREAT talking with you.
I LOVE Meg's dress!! Nice work. It was good to see you today. Your fam is adorable!
I bet Connor had so much fun fishing and camping. That story of him waking up excited is so sweet.
I'm very impressed with your sewing. I try to sew but I get too frustrated when I make a mistake and have to redo it a hundred times!
He is so cute! What a little man. And Megan just gets cuter and cuter! HOpe you are well!
Post a Comment