Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So much to be thankful for in 2009!

We finished part of our basement and love the extra room. Also in June we had our seven year anniversary and I am so grateful to be married to this guy!
We had our baby girl - Megan. What a blessing she has been and a miracle. Born at 34wks at 3lbs 6oz and home in 9 days.

The day we took her home.
This was the day she was born, March 11th.

Connor had a lot of firsts this year: a new big brother, played soccor in the fall, potty trained and got his first bike and loves it.

I am so thankful for this family that I have and all of our family members. They do so much for us and we love them all. I am truely blessed to have such a great husband and two great kids!

Connor turned 3!

We love to spend time together and we go camping a lot.

Halloween: Buzz lightyear and a ladybug.


We had many great blessings and memories for 2009 and hope 2010 will be another great year! We wish you all the same!

5 comments:

EMILEE said...

YOU HAD A GREAT YEAR, I HOPE 2010, IS ALSO A GREAT YEAR FOR YOUR FAMILY, HOPE TO SEE YA ON SATURDAY!!!

Janette said...

You guys have such a cute family, love the post! Can't wait to see you again.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Seriously, you guys look great! Glad your year was so good and eventful!

Leslie said...

What a fantastic year! Love all of the pics, and it really does remind you how much you accomplished in a year. Here's to a great 2010!

The Barkers said...

So cute. Gosh, I miss talking to ya! Hope we can try to get together soon. You have a darling family.