We have had such a great summer! It has been busy and it has gone fast but it has been fun. Last month by good friend Janette was in town for her baby shower and it was nice to see some good friends.
Then my mom and I went to St George to visit my grandparents and to see my cousin DeAnna and her mom. It was a really quick trip but it was so nice to spend some time with them!
Also Connor got a bike! WOW! He looks so big on it. Little Meg is growing so fast. She is now 5 months old and smiles like crazy! She has also been rolling over for a month now. She is so much fun!
3 comments:
Good to see you've had a fun summer. Megan is so sweet. Gotta try to get together, seriously.
That's fun that you and Janette have little girls so close in age. And I absolutely LOVE Megan's smiles!!
I can't believe Megan is 5 months! She's a cutie, you can tell she and Connor are siblings!
Post a Comment