Elisa! I am so happy you found me:) I didn't even know you had a blog. Your family is adorable! Your little baby looks just like you! I am kind of leaning more towards OB but we will see. I will probably make a definite decision after the new year and of course I need to talk with HR.
Elisa....your kids are so cute! I love your pics. I have a present for your little girl...I am going to be in town the first week of October, maybe we could get together? This is Tazia by the way. Also what is your email I want to invite you to my blog?
Elisa, thanks for your comment on my blog. I know the little ones have grown up soooo fast. Megan is so cute and Connor is going to be a heartbreaker. You look great. How is OB? i am sure you miss 4 west... ha ha ha ha. I am trying to transfer to the ER but we will see. I just can't do nights. Hope all is well.
10 comments:
Such cute pictures! Its crazy how much the kids look alike and of course you are as skinny and pretty as ever!
Oh I love Gardner village! I miss fall at my home town. Connor and Megan look so cute. Megan looks so much older. Crazy how much they change.
Elisa! I am so happy you found me:) I didn't even know you had a blog. Your family is adorable! Your little baby looks just like you! I am kind of leaning more towards OB but we will see. I will probably make a definite decision after the new year and of course I need to talk with HR.
Your pics turned out so cute. It was fun. I would like to go back and get some more pics of the other kids.
Elisa....your kids are so cute! I love your pics. I have a present for your little girl...I am going to be in town the first week of October, maybe we could get together? This is Tazia by the way. Also what is your email I want to invite you to my blog?
You guys are so darling. Feels like forever since we've talked. We gotta get together, for real this time.
Elisa, thanks for your comment on my blog. I know the little ones have grown up soooo fast. Megan is so cute and Connor is going to be a heartbreaker. You look great. How is OB? i am sure you miss 4 west... ha ha ha ha. I am trying to transfer to the ER but we will see. I just can't do nights. Hope all is well.
So cute Elisa! I need to get up to Gardner village and get pics.
You guys are the cutest!
Post a Comment